BlackBrush Oil & Gas, L.P. is committed to protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees, contractors, local communities and others who may be impacted by our business activities.
To accomplish this, BlackBrush:
- Conducts its operations in a manner that protects human health and safety, minimizes adverse environmental impacts and mitigates unavoidable impacts on the environment.
- Complies with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations and applies responsible standards where law or regulations do not exist.
- Advises and trains managers in environmental, health and safety requirements and holds each line manager accountable for compliance with this policy in the performance of his or her job.
- Provides its employees with adequate training in environmental, health and safety matters and holds each employee accountable for compliance with this policy.
- Requires timely communications between employees and their supervisors regarding environmental, health and safety issues.
- Monitors, evaluates and reports performance in environmental, health and safety protection.
- Conducts an environmental review when evaluating a significant facility or property for acquisition or sale.